Friday, February 13, 2009

Ice Cream Party

Yesterday after school we went to Albertson's and let the kids pick a flavor of Ben and Jerry's for their afternoon treat. Spencer picked Chunky Monkey and Kathryn picked Americone Sundae.
She was wild and crazy and I think she had a sugar rush before we even started eating the ice cream. It was sunny and nice. Today it is cold and snowy and I am making chicken noodle soup for the crew of sickies. Spencer stayed home from school (Sniff, sniff) and Travis is feeling under the weather at work. Nothing a good bowl of soup can't cure.
Kathryn took this picture of the two of us. She is so silly and loves to have her picture taken.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Yum. I wish I was having an ice cream party. I hope the sickies are feeling better.

Danae said...

Yummy! There's just something about ice cream to make you feel better. That, and chicken soup. I hope Spencer is feeling better.

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Ooooh yum yum!! My favorite is Dreyers Slow Churn! We also have had some sickies the last couple days, so I've been cooped up taking care of them. Hope the kids are feeling better soon!