
Yesterday March 1st was Mark-Paul Gosselaar's 31st birthday. I am sure you all remember him from Saved by the Bell. I saw it was his birthday in the paper and plan on celebrating today by watching reruns of Saved by the Bell on TV. Zack Morris was always my favorite. Which character did you like?
5 comments:
Love him. I hate that show but he and Mario are/were totally adorable.
I LOVED "Saved by the Bell"!! My favorite was of course Zach. Was there anyone else on that show?!
What he HAS to be older than that. I was in middle school when he was in "HIGH SCHOOL"!!!! I was more of a Zach person than a Slader (?)
Skreech was by far the coolest one on saved by the bell. cam
He is seriously just younger than me?? I thought he was older. Anyway- I was TOTALLY a Zach fan.
Sorry this post comment is so late- I have been really behind on blogging. I have been feeling TERRIBLE and colapse in bed at the end of the day, and even in the middle of the day if Lillian will let me (which is rare). How has Travis' residency been for you? I don't feel like I am handling this year very well- it feels soooo much harder than school EVER was. Maybe it's because I am pregnant too, I don't know. He is just gone so much and stressed out. Well- I hope it has been better for you- - from your blog things seem really good and upbeat. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment