Spencer made this leprechaun hat in school. He loves the long whiskers. He was so excited to wear it all the way home. He even wore it in the car on the way to the library, but wisely left it in the car so other kids wouldn't "gnarl" on it.
Kathryn looks like a sly one! She wouldn't stay looking at the camera long enough.
Travis has to work today so we had our "green feast" last night. Complete with green jello, green Hawaiian punch, corn beef and cabbage. The kids only really liked the drink. Hope you all have a happy St. Patrick's Day!
4 comments:
I love Spencer's whiskers too! My kids will be suffering through our corned beef and cabbage tonight... Have a great St. Paddy's Day.
I'm so glad to see the hat! I've been wondering what it would look like all day!
Looks delicious! Love Spencer's cute hat! The bread slices look so yummy! You are amazing Natalie
Hey, I am such a loser. I didn't do anything this year. I don't know what is wrong with me. I love corned beef and cabbage...and the lepracahun didn't even come. Gees. And you are starting to use coupons. I have been trying for weeks but don't get how to do it. Do you get a Sunday paper? Where do you find your coupons? I printed some off the internet, but they took a ton of ink. I was ticked. Anyway, I want YOUR tips. Love, jessie
Post a Comment