
We had a blizzard here in Denver Thursday. That translated into a SNOW DAY for Spencer and Travis. It was nice to have everyone home and enjoy a cozy day inside. The kids were so excited for the snow that they bundled up and headed out in the backyard to play with Travis.

In total I think it snowed about 13" or so. It is hard to tell with the drifts the wind would whip up. It is starting to melt today and the amount of water on the roads is amazing.

Spencer in the snow

Kathryn trekking through the snow. She loved it and didn't want to come inside even when she got cold. She loves to make footprints and see her tracks all over the yard.
2 comments:
That looks so COLD!!! I can't believe it's snowing in March!
Uggg. I hope it doesn't come our way. I am boycotting by wearing short sleeve shirts and sandals. I hope I don't freeze to death. Even worse, I am dressing my baby like it is summer. Poor kid. DCFS will be here any minute.
Post a Comment