
My brother Dave, and his wife Jen, and their dog Jack surprised us by coming for a visit this weekend. We were so excited to have them. They came late Saturday night and we spent a fun Sunday and Monday with them. The kids loved having them around. We went to the Denver temple and walked around the grounds. The spring flowers are starting to bloom.

Spencer wanted to take them to Daniels Park- his favorite buffalo, scouting trails park in Denver. He is a little mountain goat and loved being the leader of the "pack".

It was super windy. Kathryn and Jack almost blew away. It was sunny and warm though so we enjoyed are little outing.

Dave, Jen, and Jack stopped hiking for a second to pose for this picture. Jack was a mountain dog climbing all over and keeping up with Spencer. More pics to come soon......
2 comments:
What a FUN surprise!!!
I look like I might blow away in that one photo, I guess I didn't realize how windy it really was!
Post a Comment