Travis and I are excited to announce that we are having a baby boy. My due date is September 3rd and I am currently 20 weeks along. It has been a good pregnancy so far although I am so tired. We had our ultra sound today and are on cloud 9 with the thought of welcoming another boy to our home. Now only 20 weeks to go! We are having lots of fun today thinking of boy names.
Day 7 The Scenic Route back to Edinburgh
1 year ago
5 comments:
Congrats Natalie! That is exciting news! Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well!!!
Congrats!!!
Hey Congrats! That's great news. If you want, we could pass on the boys names we never used...
So funny, I WAS just thinking the other day that number 3 should be coming soon! So cool Natalie congratulations!!! Boys are so much fun!
I'm so haooy for your family! I hope you are feeling well. Love you tons.
Post a Comment