
I went to the library yesterday and checked out some Christmas books for Spencer. I wrapped them up and then he gets to pick on each night and unwrap it and then read before he goes to bed. He was so excited when he came home from school to see all the presents. I wasn't able to find ALL Christmas books so there is a variety of different types. I have always wanted to do this in the past, but never got organized so I'm really excited about it this year. Our first book was The Three Cabritos- a Mexican variation of the three Billy goats gruff. He loved it and kept singing the "Three Caballeros" song all night.

My goal today is to try to keep Kathryn out of the books. She likes to take all the bows off. I'll have her open a book each evening too. She was so tired last night that she went to bed before family home evening. Travis had to work late and we kept pushing dinner later and later. She finally got the Doritos out of the cupboard and ate them she was so hungry and tired.
2 comments:
That's a really cool idea. We got out our 3 Christmas books along with our decorations- Polar Express, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and The Night Before Christmas. We've already read them many times since Sunday!
That is such a great idea Natalie, I love it. You are such a great mom!
Post a Comment