Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reindeer Games


I've been wondering when it would come.... the inevitable "hat" from school. We've have elephant hats, turkey hats, and I was waiting for the Christmas "hat". Would it be a menorah, a Kwanzaa basket, a Christmas tree?? Today it was unveiled the ever politically correct--- reindeer. When we went to pick Spencer up his entire class was a giant herd. They were pretending they were Santa's reindeer and would only call each other "reindeer". We left to a chorus of "Bye reindeer, bye reindeer!" Spencer named his Rudolf although he considered Fritzen. Spencer is eagerly counting down the days until Christmas... and I'm contemplating how many hats we'll have by the end of the school year!

2 comments:

Janel said...

Tyler came home with a brown paper bag puppet every week in Kindergarten! I through them away when I could get away with it. He is in second grade know and we still have a drawer full of puppets! Maybe I should do some cleaning up today! (make room for new craft projects that will come home soon.)

Becky said...

Cynthia had a reindeer hat too! They all wore it during the Kindergarten Holiday Concert. So cute!