Thursday, December 4, 2008

Silly Rabbit


Monday night Travis came home and opened the garage lid and found a rabbit sitting on top of the bucket. He got out the car and chased it all over the garage trying to get it out. Finally, Spencer and I went out and got brooms and shovels and tried to help him "Shoo" it out. Spencer loved being the rabbit spotter and telling us where he went to. I couldn't believe all the little nooks and crannies he found to hide. After about 10 minutes we finally got him out. He apparently lives by the tree in our front yard because we see him there throughout the day. Kathryn loves to look for him. I'm always afraid every time I put the garage lid up that he'll come shooting in. Apparently if you watch Snow White 3 times a day woodland creatures think they HAVE to come in your house!

2 comments:

Sister Ward said...

At least it was a rabbit and not a bat, spider, or lizard!

Janel said...

I was thinking the same thing. We have mystary animal living in our shed. We see all of it dropping and its nest (not a bird). I saw a glimps of it once and it was short and hairy.