

For family home evening last night we had a lesson on Bethlehem. Spencer dressed up as a shepherd and Kathryn got to hold her baby in the Bethlehem blanket. It was a nice evening and we read the article in the Ensign written by one of the girls I went to Jerusalem with about Shepherds Fields and talked about what it would have been like to be there. The kids were good and enjoyed dressing up. It was nice to be together as a family and spend time thinking about the birth of the Savior.
2 comments:
What an awesome lesson Nat, I would have liked to have been there to hear it. Love the keffiyeh on Spencer!
I will have to read the article! I will also have to get out the Bethlehem blanket you gave me. I told the kids about the ornaments from Bethlehem this year and they thought it was really neat! (Thank you!)
Post a Comment