We had such a long car ride to California and back. We went through Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, and California!
Kathryn enjoying double chicken nuggets stacked on each other. What a silly!
We played the alphabet game and this was the sign we needed. Zzyxx road!!
2 comments:
wow- that is a really long drive!! I bed Disneyland was so much fun (you know us and Disney . . . ). How fun that you got to see all those famous people! How did you kids like Disneyland? What other things did you do in California? Was this a trip without Travis? If not- I am glad he got to spend some time with you . . . If it was without him- then, WOW- you are one strong woman! At the same time, it definitely is good to get out of town for a change of scenery.
Natalie! I'm so excited you have blog!!! I was hoping some of the Williams would jump on the the blog bandwagon.
I had know idea that you guys were going to Disneyland! Your pictures brought back good memories.
Post a Comment