Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Star Gazing

This is a picture of the Princess Coronation Party in Disneyland. Kathryn and I were down on the floor dancing and right in front of us were Heidi Klum and Seal and kids. I took this picture to get the princesses Mulan, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty and they happened to be in it.

This was taken before I knew they were there. You can see Heidi in the gray shirt there on the left surrounded by security. Kathryn and I are there in the middle just getting ready to dance. We ended up standing so close to them.
This was my best attempt at getting a picture of them. I was so nervous and didn't want to be obnoxious.
This is a professional picture of them in Disneyland that day. It was cool to see it on the celebrity pages.


Then I saw Max Martini.


He is on the show The Unit and was in Saving Private Ryan as well. It was so crazy after seeing Seal I was on the lookout. I walked right by Max on main street in Disneyland. I heard him talking and was like "Oh my goodness" I stopped pushing Kathryn and handed her off to my mom and chased after Max to get a picture. I pretended I was taking a picture of the castle when I snapped this. Robin said she rode Splash Mountain with him but didn't recognize him. I was jealous!
So I don't think I'll quit my day job any time soon to run after stars, but it was sure fun for a day or two.

1 comment:

Eric & Gretchen said...

I guess we should have come to Disneyland with you. It looks like you had fun. Come back soon! We would love to see you next time.