Kathryn has had a terrible day. She is sick and not feeling well. We've changed so many diapers I've stopped counting. She had a super bad messy and a sore bum so I asked if she wanted to just get in the bathtub and take a bath. That sounded like a great idea to her and I thought it would save me on a super messy clean up, but Kathryn wanted to keep her shoes on. After futile attempts to reason with her and a giant poop mess on my pants, I just put her in with her shoes and socks on. She sat down and we bathed her and got all clean. When I took her out she threw a huge fit because her socks were wet. So much for my great idea. Lesson for the day: don't try to reason with a 2 year old.
1 comment:
So true . . . sometimes mom does know best! Sorry you had a bad day!
Post a Comment