
Spencer made this turkey hat in school. They are having a "feast" on Tuesday so he is excited about that and telling me the story of the first Thanksgiving. I went to Costco to get the things I needed today. I was there when it opened at 10 so it wasn't too bad. We got the things we needed and left. Then I went to Walmart to get all those things you need that you can't get at Costco and it was a zoo. People everywhere trying to get turkeys and all the trimmings. I was glad I only needed a few things. We are getting excited for Thursday and our first thanksgiving in Colorado. Spencer want us to all make turkey hats to wear during dinner. I told him it depends on how everything turns out-- I may have to hide under my turkey hat!!
2 comments:
That kid sure loves to make hats!
Adele has brought home so many "tookeys" from pre school and story hours.
Post a Comment