
Hooray! It's Friday. That means pizza night at the Williams house. Spencer made this "pizza" in his art class on Wednesday. He brought it home and was so excited that we could have it out for a decoration on Friday. The cheese is yarn which is so funny.
1 comment:
I love it! I love it. I love it. Thanks for my little Spencer update. I still think of him as the little Spencer who loves Thomas the Train. Is that O.K. It is sad to see them grow so fast. One day he isn't goin to want the kissing machine. You better make him. I will never forget when you told me that you wanted to have a girl because you knew that Spencer wasn't goin to change you diapers. I laughed so hard and have used that line frequently. I hope you don' mind!
Love you.
Post a Comment