Thursday, November 13, 2008

Scrabble!

My fabulous sister in law Robin posted on her blog that my family (the Wards) are insane board game players. I'll admit that we are fanatical about having fun. We love to play games and its always more fun if its a competition. She sent me a link about What Type of Board game would you be. I am SCRABBLE and I loved the description about me-- see very competitive. I thought I'd share some of our favorite games to play.

Settlers
Trains
Pictionary
Phase 10
Cranium
What if?
Charades
Apples to Apples
5 Crowns

Below the the description of me as Scrabble. Take the Quiz and see what you are. The link is below! Have fun fellow gamers!



You Are Scrabble



You are incredibly clever and witty. You can talk your way out of (and into) situations easily.

You are an excellent decision maker. You are good at weighing the options in front of you.

You're the type of person who can make something out of nothing. You are very resourceful.

You know a lot of things. Most importantly, you know when people are wrong - even when they won't admit it.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love it! We are a big game family too. My favorites are Ticket to Ride, San Juan, Puerto Rico, St. Petersburg, Settlers and Thurn and Taxis.

anyway- my quiz results:

You Are Checkers

You are very logical and rational. You are able to understand what is and isn't a factor.
You're able to compartmentalize and focus on the essentials.
You appreciate simplicity. You can see the layers of complexity and beauty in anything.
You are also playful and good natured. You don't take life too seriously!

Anna said...

Thanks for the quiz, it is a lot of fun. I am chess & so is Gabe... guess we are really just a couple of chess mates!! :)

Sister Ward said...

That's awesome! And I guess I'll give you the "passionate" and not "insane" option!!