
Sweet, sincere, silly-willy Spencer. He is such a joy to be around. We had the greatest time on fall break together. He is such a good helper to me and is always looking for ways he can help. I love being in Primary now so I can see him there and watch him answer questions and interact. He is a very special and amazing kid.
He loves going to school. I had parent teacher interviews and his teacher had a glowing report for him. She said he is very polite and watches out for the other kids. His reading level is so high it was above the test she gave him. He loves all the songs they learn and likes to come home and play school and practice writing his letters. It is fun to see him so excited to go to school and see how he loves his teacher and friends. I do miss him when he is gone though and Kathryn and I count down until its time to pick him up.
This one of my very favorite pictures of me and Spencer. I think we look a lot a like in it. He is such a loving son. One of our favorite times of the day is our bedtime routine- he takes a bath, does teeth, dresses and then we read together. It is fun to snuggle in the covers and listen to him read - he likes his "Quiz" at the end the best. Then he plays Kissing Machine after prayers and I tuck him in. It is our special time just the two of us.
This one cracks me up. I can't believe how big both my kids are now. Spencer is truly a little man. He loves to play games and play outside. Kathryn is very independent and likes to play by herself a lot, but Spencer always wants to play with me which is nice. So lucky to have our special, sly, sensitive Spencer.
1 comment:
It totally doesn't suprise me that Spencer is above the test level for Kindergarten! He's the next Doogie Houser- right? Anyway, I am glad school is going well for him - it is such a fun age. He is quite the little man, and has been since we first met him!
Post a Comment