Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winnie the Pooh

We love Winnie the Pooh. The kids couldn't get enough of the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh ride in Disneyland. It was one of their very favorites. We rode on it over and over while the big dudes were riding Splash Mountain.


















These Honey pots were so cute we just had to take a picture!







Spencer loves the dressed up characters. He will wait in line patiently to see them and then gives them a giant hug. It is fun to see Disneyland through the eyes of a 5 year old.








Kathryn was scared at first, but by the second time she went she loved it and would sing along with the songs.





We have been watching the ride on google video ever since we got home. They think that is fantastic to be able to "go" on the ride without being in Disneyland. After going 6 times in a row though, I am ready to be done!

4 comments:

James and Jessica Ford said...

hey Williams! I actually thought about Natalie on Halloween this year becasue I remember that she loves it. So when I found your blog...I went straight to October. I loved it. Your trunk was amazing. Disneyland looked so fun. We haven't dared. I still lose Jake at the playground. Maybe one day we will all grow up enough to stay close to mom. Love you all, Jessie

Danae said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun on your trip!
Thanks for the good wishes. We are surviving, although last night was decidedly rough.

Becky said...

I LOVE seeing the pictures at Disneyland! Truly it is so fun to go with little kids. I remember going as a teen or young adult- and we would NEVER stop and wait to see characters. I didn't realize how fun it was to see the characters until we were doing it with our kids! They loved it! There is also a Winnie the Pooh ride at Disneyworld- so fun - - we will have to look at the you tube video you were talking about.

I have always wanted to go to the San Diego Zoo- or even San Diego for that matter. I bet it was a blast!

Janel said...

We will have to check out the video of the ride. My kids really liked that ride.